Son Gual – The Restaurant
Enjoy the spectacular view from our terrace across the golf course and down into the Valley of a Thousand Windmills. Whether you want to treat yourself to a leisurely breakfast before a round of golf, a tasty bowl of soup halfway round or a splendid dinner, our cuisine and service will ensure that your visit is a pleasant one.
Bar / Bistro:
Here, we serve light meals and snacks throughout the day. Our extensive bar and cocktail menu and the welcoming atmosphere will encourage you to linger. It is an ideal place to relax and exchange views about lost balls or a successful round of golf.
The ambience in our restaurant is distinguished by its clean and light Mediterranean elegance. Here, whatever the weather, you can indulge yourself with the sumptuous delicacies that our chef will prepare for you.
Depending on the season, he will create such culinary delights as delicious Mediterranean dishes, Mallorquín fish specialities and a wide range of traditional meat dishes. Our chef sets great store on purchasing high-quality, fresh ingredients, where possible from local suppliers.
We shall be delighted to take your reservation on 0034 – 9717859 69.
Our restaurant is open throughout the day from 9am to 9pm.
- Jamon de Jabugo 100g. – 22,00€
- Spring roll, Taih Samoa, Wan-Tan, Chicken wings, prawns with sweet chilli sauce – 18,00€
- Tuna Tartar with Miso and Sesame – 17,50€
- Carpaccio of beef with rocket salat and Parmesan cheese – 14,00€
- Grilled vegetables with goat cheese – 13,00€
- Warm Bruschetta Son Gual (ad. Ham + 0,80 € ) – 12,00€
- Goulash Soup – 11,50€
Over charge (bread & homemade olives) – 2,30€
Prices in Euro, I.V.A included
- Lettuce, Tomato, cucumber, onion, tuna fish, ham and cheese – 12,95€
- Caesar salad with chicken – 12,95€
- Prawn salad with avocado and Cocktail sauce – 14,00€
- Salad with goat cheese,nuts and raspberry vinaigrette – 12,95€
- Warm salad of spinach, walnuts, pine nuts, raisins,bacon, croutons and Blue cheese – 12,95€
- Side order – 2,50€
- Jamon Serrano 100g – 11,00€
- Spicy chicken wings with yogurt sauce – 11,00€
- Marinated fresh anchovies – 8,50€
- Prawns with chili and garlic – 14,00€
- Andalucian style squid – 14,00€
- Home made meat balls – 8,00€
- Grilled green peppers with Flor de Sal 6,50€
- Homemade mixed croquettes (ham and monkfish) with chilli sauce 6,50€
- Patats Bravas SON GUAL
Patatoes in a Spicy tomatoe sauce – 6,00€
Rice and pasta
- Mixed paella – 36,00€ (min. 2 pers. – 30 min)
- Vegatarian Paella – 32,00€ (min. 2 pers. – 30 min)
- Penne Arrabiata – 11,00€
- Spaghetti with garlic and olive oil – 10,50€
- Spaghetti Bolognese – 12,00€
- Funghi Porcini ravioli with truffle oil – 12,95€
- Penne a la „Salvatore“ – with vegetables and bacon (spicy) – 12,00€
- Fettuccine with King prawns – 16,00€
We serve daily fresh fish. Please consult todays recommendation.
- Chateaubriand SON GUAL – 32,00€ (min. 2 persons – 40 min)
- Schnitzel of pork tenderloin with potatoes salad – 16,00€
- Filet of beef grilled with herbs butter – 27,00€
- Baked pork ribs with barbecue sauce and potatoes salad – 17,00€
- Special Son Gual Rosemary roast chicken – 15,00€
- Créme Brulee with vanille ice cream – 6,00€
- Chocolate Coulant with coconut ice cream – 7,00€
- Cake of the day with ice-cream – 6,00€
- Hot apple puff with vanilla ice cream – 6,00€
- Home made ice- cream – 1,75€